Will you be the one to beat the defending champion?
$500 Total Purse: Winner Take All!!!!
- #1 Rule is to HAVE FUN with this, and to keep it safe!
- Any compact car. No rotary engines allowed. NO turbos, or supercharged engines.
- Remove all burnable interior, dash is optional. All insulation under hood must be removed.
- Sunroof openings must be sealed off with securely mounted steel.
- All glass, must be removed. All broken glass must be removed from interior of car. If windshield is cracked it must be removed or replaced. If replacement is screen or lexan, must have three 3/8″ minimum support braces. Window net must be added to drivers side only.
- A simple hoop bar behind the seat must be used. Hoop bar must be reinforced with two down bars (connecting at at least 2/3rds of the way up the hoop for added stability and must be full height and width of car. Four pt. cages or other frame and body supports are highly recommended but not mandatory.
- Driver’s Door must be welded chained or bolted shut. Drivers side door is recommended to be protected with side bars connected to floor.
- Must have four wheel functioning brakes. Cars without adequate brakes will not be allowed to compete.
- Passenger tires only. Wheels must be of like size. No studded tires or chains.
- Battery may be relocated outside of drivers compartment only. Must be secured and boxed.
- Full-face helmets, neckbrace, long sleeve pants & shirts, and gloves mandatory. Flame retardant suit and approved racing shoes are recommended.
- Drivers must be securely fastened to floor. Replacement of drivers seat with approved racing seat and is highly recommended.
- A multi-point harness is mandatory.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years of age with a valid drivers license.